• Iziko The Old Town House

    Built in 1756 to replace the Watch House, and now a museum that houses the Old Dutch and Flemish art collection donated in 1917 by Sir Max Michaelis, a Jewish gold magnate, as a “practical expression of his affection for the country in which he had spent his earlier days”. There is a memorial to Michaelis in the courtyard.