Two Oceans Aquarium has your your school holiday plans covered!
Explore, experience and engage with the magic of our country’s underwater world from 16 March to 1 April – there’s adventure for the whole family. Here’s just some of the fun in store for you at the Two Oceans Aquarium :
• Extended hours: open at 09h00 and close at 18h00 from 16 March till 1 April
• Complimentary face-painting for all visitors, every weekend of the holidays
• Brand new: Frog Week from 18 to 24 March! Toad-ally awesome arts, crafts, temporary exhibits, special presentations and more
• Members only: Enjoy private access to the Aquarium after closing time on Tuesday 26 March – doors open until 21h00 for everyone with an active Aquarium membership
• Exciting new exhibits and animals, including the reopened Kelp Forest Exhibit
• The usual thrice-daily puppet shows, five feeding times a day (with sharks fed on Sundays at 15h00), and more than 8 000 animals representing more than 280 Southern African species.
See the full School Holiday Programme here
WHERE: Two Oceans Aquarium Dock Road, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town 8001
INFO: E email@example.com I T +27 (0)21 418 3823 or +27 (0)21 418 3952
See also Cape Town Green Map