Tune in to Cape Diary on FMR – Fine Music Radio – to get regular Gallery Round Ups.
The Cape Diary is FMR’s magazine programme of the arts. FMR invites artists, musicians, painters or authors to discuss their forthcoming shows or exhibitions.
On 14 February, Philip did a Cape Diary Gallery Round Up that featured
- An overview of the Investec Cape Town Art Fair that took place from 14 – 16 February.
- The Stellenbosch Triennale that was launched last week and runs through to April 2020.
- The launch of the 4th International Public Art Fair in Salt River.
- The Hugh Bryne exhibition In Chorus at Ebony/Curated.
- The Kalk Bay Modern exhibition of Kentridge Prints.
For more information about each exhibition, click onto the links above to MapMyWay. For more information on the WHAT, WHY and WHERE of galleries in and around Cape Town please see the 2020 Arts + Crafts Map.
Listen in to the podcast here:
WHEN: Monday and Friday Time: 12h00 – 13h00
Presented by: Philip Todres, Beryl Eichenberger, Hadley Tituss, Johan van Lill, Waldo Buckle, Charl van Heyningen, Brandon van Rhyn, Willem Bester